Saturday 14 May 2011

Prom dress

So today is a busy day for my prom dress. I ahve the material, I have all my pattern pieces drawn out, all I need to do is pin the one to the other and cut. Very thrilling! I might well play a little more with this green material I have for a pinafore, too, since it's been waiting for a long time for me to get on with it a little further. I ahve the circular skirt cut out and overlocked, it just needs to advance a little more...

On the other hand, I could go upstairs and play with my hair, experimenting for prom... but no, I can do that almost any time. Sewing it is. But seriously, give me anything to do to take my mind of that spanish AS exam I have on Monday which I totally forgot about...

Love love!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...