Tuesday 17 July 2012

What I live with

 Where I found Genny earlier:






And just in case there's any chance you think that might be a supersized plastic cat basket...





 Generally I ignore Genny when she's in the bathroom, since she's almost always there. If I kicked her out every time I needed a way, I would have spent more time doing so than actually having a wee. But in this instance, I forewent my desire for a wee in order to rush out and grab the camera before she had a chance to jump out and pretend she'd never been caught imaginary-bathing. and sure enough, I maybe got in about 3m pictures before this:




I'm pretty sure that expression means I'm gonna be in for some revenge later. She's smart like that.

Love love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...