Friday 15 March 2013

Here I am, Social networking-free february, Plans

Well, here I am! Halfway through March, taking a photo everyday, back on social networking... and on my way up to Nottingham to go to the Momentum Weekend away! To say I'm excited is an understatement - I am over the moon! It's been a long, quick week, and I've had 2 assignments to do and hand in. But I've finished them, they're in, I can relax now and look forward to going back to Manchester in a week!

So I took February off from social networking. At first, this was really tough, as I didn't know what to do with myself without having blog posts to read, and pins to pin on pinterest. But after a couple of weeks, I discovered something amazing. I started reading again! I hadn't really read any books in a long time, but in the rest of February I must have read a library of books! I read lots of new books too, books that I should have read a long time ago but never did, like Pride and Prejudice, and Sense and Sensibility. I wrote some letters, and tidies my room, and baked. I didn't realise just how much time I waste on social networking until I suddenly had the time back to do other things with.

So I'm going for a weekend of fun with other Christians. I will be back on Monday, for four more days before I can go back and see my pussy cat, and my mamma, and the wife, and my friend and her gorgeous baby.

Next time I post I will put up my daily photos so far. Until then - !

Love love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...